frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No open/close control on click for my accordians

I have no control on click for my recently built accordions. After I build them, the preview section looks like everything works fine. As soon as I save it to the live wordpress site, when I go to the page, the don't open on click, the don't close, the don't move... they just sit there, I have no control over them. What am I missing? Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,

Can you please provide me your accordion page url?

Thanks
  • I think plugin i conflict with other plugins or theme.

Please try to Deactivate all others plugin one by one and then let me know that which one is conflict with it.

Thanks
  • Hello, I have Accordion Pro on a WP website that I manage http://noitedosinvestigadores.org/ and It's not working at the moment. The WP version is 4.7, running the latest version of Cyberchimps Responsive Theme. I've already tested by disabling all other plugins but the issue persists, no open/close control on click for my accordions. Any assistance would be welcome. You can find some accordions here to confirm the issue.
  • Hello dokratos,

I have check your accordion page ad it'work on my browser.

Open close control work on that page. I have click on all accordion titles and all are collapse on click.

Thanks