Check Best Free WordPress SEO Plugins in 2020. Search engines are a Bigger source of traffic for websites. That’s why the website owner often takes SEO tips and plugins that can help improve the SEO of their Websites. SEO is an important part of any website or blog these days. In WordPress lots of SEO plugins available, but I will share with you some of the best SEO plugins that will guide you to improve the SEO of your website.
These plugins have features that will improve your SEO and search engine ranking. You can pick your favorite one according to your needs.
So let’s start,
1. Yoast SEO
WordPress out of the box is already technically quite a sensible platform for SEO, this was true once Joost wrote his original WordPress SEO article in 2008 (and updated every few months) and it’s still true nowadays, however that does not mean you cannot improve it further!
This plugin is written from the bottom up by Joost First State Valk and his team at Yoast to enhance your site’s SEO on all required aspects. whereas this Yoast SEO plugin goes the additional mile to require care of all the technical improvement, additional on it below, it 1st and foremost helps you write higher content. Yoast SEO forces you to decide on a spotlight keyword once you are writing your articles, so makes positive you employ that focus keyword everyplace.
Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines and has more than 5+ millions of active installation that makes it no. 1 Free WordPress Seo Plugins.
- Full control over your site’s breadcrumbs.
- Automatically set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content
- XML Sitemaps functionality
- Schema implementation helps search engines make sense of your site and increases the chance on those coveted rich results.
- Title and meta description support
- Helps to write SEO-friendly texts with the right focus keywords in mind.
- Helps you keep your website in perfect shape
2. All in One SEO Pack
One of the original WordPress SEO plugin with 2+ million active installations and downloaded over 65,000,000 times since 2007. It is easy for beginners to work on it and has advanced features and an API for developers.
Use All In One SEO Pack to mechanically optimize your WordPress website for better SEO.
- XML Sitemap support
- mage XML Sitemap support
- RSS Sitemap
- Google AMP support
- Schema.org Markup
- Google Analytics support
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Automatically optimizes your titles
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Translated into 57 languages
3. Rank Math
Rank Math Free WordPress Seo Plugins helps every website owner to get access to the SEO tools they need to improve their SEO and attract more traffic to their WordPress website.
SEO might be the best and most consistent source of traffic for any website. The constant process of optimizing your posts for search engines can sometimes take more time than actually writing the content. If you always feel that you can do more SEO for your website but don’t have the time then Rank Math is one of the best options for you with 400,000+ Active installations.
- Super Fast SEO Plugin
- Google Schema Markup aka Rich Snippets Integrate
- Optimize Unlimited Keywords
- Google Keyword Ranking
- LSI Keyword Tool Integrated
- Add Overlay Icons On Social Images
- 30 Detailed SEO Tests
- Smart Redirection Manager
- Local Business SEO
- SEO Optimized Breadcrumb
- 404 Monitor
- Internal Linking Suggestions
4. The SEO Framework
The SEO Framework is a reliable, accessible, unbranded, fully automated, and rigorously optimized SEO plugin for your website. The one and only SEO plugin that follows the white-hat guidelines and rules imposed by WordPress and search engines to improve your website’s ranking.
With 100,000+ Active installations, The SEO Framework is one of the popular SEO plugin available in the market.
- It follows best-practices and beyond.
- It protects you from mistakes.
- Makes social sharing easy.
- Improves search presence.
- Leaves no room for errors.
- Helps you optimize your metadata.
- Follows Google’s webmaster guidelines.
- keeps track of your website’s SEO.
- Automatically notifies Google and the Bing network on website updates when sitemaps are enabled.
SEOPress is a powerful plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your website traffic, improve social sharing, build custom HTML and XML Sitemaps, create optimized breadcrumbs, add schemas / Google Structured data types, manage redirections 301 and so much more with 100,000+ Active installations.
- Titles (with dynamic variables )
- Meta descriptions (with dynamic variables too)
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards to improve social media sharing.
- Google Analytics support
- Canonical URL
- Build your custom XML Sitemap to improve search indexing
- Image XML Sitemaps
- Link your social media accounts to your site
- Build your custom HTML Sitemap
- Redirections in the post, pages, custom post types
- Image SEO.
6. Squirrly SEO
Squirrly SEO helps you to write content that’s SEO friendly and additionally Human-friendly, helps to enhance your rankings, providing your readers with nice content. See Your SEO Stats, helps you to get a weekly SEO Audit, and notice the simplest keywords.
Squirrly SEO 2020 is the best Popular Tool that NON-SEO Experts use to increase their search engine traffic and to improve their website’s SEO. You will see success in the first few weeks if you follow the Daily SEO Goals and work with the included tools.
- Offers the same level of advice as a Human consultant would
- Over 300 functionalities for SEO are available
- Boost Google rankings
- Monitor SEO performance
- Improve the SEO of your website
- Free coaching sessions
- Step-By-Step guidance
- Easy to use
- Bulk SEO Settings
- Up to 13 types of schema org JSON-LD implementations
- Creating and Managing robots.txt
- Automation Features
7. SmartCrawl SEO
Give your website better WordPress SEO optimization with SmartCrawl. Use SmartCrawl’s one-click setup to boost your PageRank, domain authority in Google, Import automatic sitemaps, improved social sharing, a real-time keyword, and content analyzer, and much more.
If you’re looking for the best SEO plugin for WordPress, you need to give SmartCrawl a try. With SmartCrawl, there are no more guesses, and wondering that your SEO is properly optimized or not, you can use this plugin to optimize your website’s SEO easily.
- SEO Checkup & Reports
- Titles & Meta Descriptions
- Sitemap Generator
- Smart Page Analyze
- SEO Crawl
- Integrate With Moz SEO Tools
- Quick Setup Import/Export
- Analyze content and give suggestions in real-time.
8. Google XML Sitemaps
Use Google XML Sitemap plugin to improve your site SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc to better index your website.
With the advanced sitemaps, it is much easier for the search engine’s crawlers to see the full structure of your site and crawls it more efficiently. This plugin Additionally notifies all major search engines every time when you create a new post.
This plugin is supported over 9 years and rated as the best WordPress plugin with 2+ million active installations.
Hope you like this best Free WordPress SEO plugins list. If you have any query in your mind then please ask here freely.
You can also check the list of best 10 Best Free WordPress Contact Form Plugins in 2020.